ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip
Wow the World with True Power
Get ready for great adventures with Vivobook S 14 Flip, the super-versatile convertible with a 360° hinge that gives you the freedom to work or play, your way. Enjoy the smooth performance of the latest Intel® Core™ processors and fast SSD storage, also give your eyes a treat with its amazing 14-inch 2K NanoEdge touchscreen. It’s the perfect choice for smashing those daily tasks or chilling out in style, and with plenty of ports including a convenient USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port, it’s easy to connect to anything, anywhere. With a choice of on-trend Quiet Blue or Cool Silver finishes, make Vivobook S 14 Flip part of your world today!
14” 2K NanoEdge display
16:10 aspect ratio, touch screen, Three-sided NanoEdge 85% screen-to-body ratio, TÜV Rheinland
Windows 11 Home
Intel® Core™ i5 12500H
12th Gen processor
ASUS IceCool thermal technology
for accelerated heat transfer
3DNR FHD webcam
for clear video calls
Physical webcam shield
for instant privacy
ASUS Pen 2.0 support
4096 pressure levels, USB-C® charging
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
for scratch resistance, anti-fingerprint coating
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for the best typing experience
Fast fingerprint login
with power button (optional)
for efficient data entry (optional)
3.5x louder sound
ASUS AI Noise Cancelation
noise-free video conferencing
Windows 11 Home
Intel® Core™ i5 12500H
Intel® Iris® Xe
Power up for productivity
Vivobook S 14 Flip is powered by a 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor that makes all your daily computing tasks easier. Whether you’re streaming, browsing, editing or video conferencing, it’s totally ready to make your life easier.
* 2.98x better performance is based on Cinebench R23 Multi Core benchmark.8
ASUS Laptop with
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-12500U
Intel® Core™ i9 13900H
Intel® Iris® Xe
Cool, quiet and fast!
For always-cool performance, the ASUS IceCool thermal technology in Vivobook S 14 Flip uses upgraded 8 mm and 6 mm heat pipes9, and an IceBlade fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer. The 79-blade fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer, making them lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. In addition, IceBlade fans use a fluid-dynamics bearing that’s quieter and has less vibration than an ordinary bearing!
< 38 dBA
Expand your visual enjoyment
Give your eyes a treat with Vivobook S 14 Flip’s new 16:10 2K FHD NanoEdge touchscreen which covered with Corning Gorilla® Glass NBT™ for enhanced scratch resistance in everyday use and an expansive 85% screen-to-body ratio, everything just looks better. It’s also certified by TÜV Rheinland for its low blue-light levels, so your eyes are cared for even during the longest viewing sessions.
1920 by 1200
Corning Gorilla® Glass NBT™
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
Clear, ultra-durable touchscreen
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ is strictly tested10 and is proven to be more durable than ever. The retained strength and scratch resistance of the glass surface are significantly superior to traditional soda-lime glass, so it’s more resistant to swipes, taps and stylus use.
On the go, non-stop
Enjoy uninterrupted on-the-go productivity with the long-lasting 50 Wh battery11 in Vivobook S 14 Flip. You can stay productive and entertained anytime, anywhere — and for longer!
60% in 49 mins
Colors and Design
Be bold, be cool, be you!
Vivobook S 14 Flip is finished in your choice of trendy Quiet Blue or classic Cool Silver, with a metal lid for that extra special feel. Inside, the warning-striped Enter key adds to the unique vibe. It’s easy to take anywhere, too, with its 1.5 kg-light chassis and backpack-friendly ultraslim profile. Vivobook S 14 Flip fits into your world, wherever it takes you!
Tough and durable
For the ultimate durability, the precision-engineered 360° hinge on Vivobook S 14 Flip undergoes a 20,000-cycle open-and-close test. Use it in laptop, tent, stand or tablet mode — or anything in between — with the assurance that your Vivobook S 14 Flip will always be ready for action, for years to come!
ASUS Pen 2.0
Creativity at your tips
Vivobook S 14 Flip is designed for the ultimate touch experience, with a responsive touchscreen that’s covered with tough Corning Gorilla® Glass NBT™ and detects even the subtlest fingertip movements. ASUS Pen 2.012 support means you can let your creativity flow with a natural responsive feel, with no need to worry about scratching the tough screen.Learn more about ASUS Pen 2.0
The well-connected laptop
Vivobook S 14 Flip has all the I/O ports you need, connecting all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors is a cinch. The ultrafast USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port supports up to 10 Gbps data transfers and allows easy charging with a wide range of standard 5-20V USB-C® chargers. There’s an HDMI® 2.1 port supporting 4K 60 Hz displays and a 10 Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, plus an audio combo jack for the ultimate convenience.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And the special ASUS-designed rubber dome guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The touchpad, reinvented
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
99% bacterial inhibition
The surface of any laptop harbors thousands of potentially harmful bacteria. To keep your laptop hygienic, it’s protected by ASUS Antimicrobial Guard – a special surface treatment that keeps the bugs at bay. In fact, Antimicrobial Guard has been scientifically proven6 to inhibit the growth of bacteria15 by more than 99% over a 24-hour period, ensuring the surfaces16 of your laptop clean and sanitary for longer and reducing the spread of potentially harmful bacteria via contact.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
ANTIMICROBIAL SILVER IONS
Without ASUS Antimicrobial Guard a sample of 10,000 bacterial cells grew to 28,000. Performing the same test with Antimicrobial Guard saw the count reduced to just 16 – a growth restriction of more than 99%. Our test adheres to ISO 2219615, and involves both E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
Safe and secure
With its integrated webcam shield and built-in fingerprint sensor, Vivobook S 14 Flip takes great care of your privacy and security.
Vivobook S 14 Flip takes your privacy and security seriously. There's an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you against prying eyes and disturbances.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) technology and the new webcam effects take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the image clarity of the FHD webcam, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls.
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook S 14 Flip features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality.
Turn on your device’s audio and try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Office (No noise-canceling)
Office (With noise-canceling)
Home (No noise-canceling)
Home (With noise-canceling)
Vivobook S 14 Flip equipped with an amazing Dolby Atmos stereo sound system that’s certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. Dolby Atmos lets you hear music, movies or podcasts with crystal-clear multi-dimensional sound, and the Smart Amplifier delivers higher volume with less distortion. Vivobook S 14 Flip giving you a surround-sound audio that you’ve never experience before.
Smart Amplifier — 3.5x louder sound, zero distortion
The volume-enhancing, distortion-suppressing dual-channel Smart Amplifier is equipped with a powerful DSP chip that can drive the twin speakers at the maximum volume possible while preventing long-term damage to the sensitive speaker voice coils. Creating or listening to audio in your videos, movies, music or games has never sounded better!
Our Smart Amplifier system uses a high-power amplifier that can increase speaker volume by up to 3.5x.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Vivobook S 14 Flip offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity. The latest WiFi 6E7 allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye, and it’s made even better by ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology , which includes ASUS WiFi SmartConnect. WiFi SmartConnect automatically selects the best WiFi source, so your laptop connects seamlessly to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots.Learn more about WiFi 6E
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability22
ASUS laptops4 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 8 rigorous test methods and 21 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz, Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
17. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
18. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
19. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
20. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
21. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Fast Charging Technology is tested while the device is powered off with the default adapter included with the device. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R23 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Vivobook 16 X1605VA tested by ASUS in Nov 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i9-13900H CPU, 16 GB DDR4, and a 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD) to Vivobook 16 X1605VA tested by ASUS in Nov 2022 (with an Intel Core i7-13700H CPU, 12 GB DDR4, and a 512GB PCIe 3.0 SSD), and Vivobook 16 X1605ZA (with an Intel Core i7-1255U CPU, 16 GB DDR4, and a 1 TB PCIe 3.0 SDD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 10mins prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- ASUS Pen 2.0 is optional.
- Touchpad is 50% larger compared to Vivobook 14 Flip TM420 (10.4 x 6.05 cm).
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0 is optional. Please note that all versions of NumberPad 2.0 only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad) and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antimicrobial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Fingerprint sensor on power button is optional.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 8 test methods and 21 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 21 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.