The HP Deskjet 2620 all-in-one printer is an ideal printing machine ideal for people looking for a cheap printing option. It has an easy setup, and it solves all your printing problems within a very low budget. The printer has a high-speed USB port and wireless connectivity to give you the freedom to print from your smartphone and USB stick. With a speed of up to 20 pages per minute for black and 16 pages per minute for color, you will get your job done within a short time. This device will also connect to most operating systems with ease.
HP 2320 printer specifications
Printing is now very convenient, thanks to the Deskjet HP 2320. The printer allows you to connect to your smart device wirelessly and eases the management of all your printing projects. The wireless printing technology makes it easy to print your work without transferring to the laptop.
The Deskjet 2320 delivers sharp black texts and vibrant color pages. You can also install the optional HP high-yield ink cartridge to enjoy twice as many pages per cartridge. The HP company understands that ink can be expensive, especially if you do a lot of printing. Besides coming with a full set of HP Deskjet 2320 ink to get you started, this printer also comes with a free trial HP Instant Ink. HP allows you to select from three plans, and you only pay for the pages you print. The printer sends a notification when your ink level drops so you can arrange for more ink before the cartridge runs dry.
The HP Deskjet 2320 is not just for printing. You can also scan and make copies to a higher standard. HP designed this printer to work straight out of the box. Connect it to your PC through the USB 2.0 connection, or automatically connect to your wireless network.
HP DESKJET features summary
- HP Thermal Inkjet Print Technology:
- Supports Duplex printing
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Print Language: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print Smart Software Features: Manual Duplex
- Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Hardware), Up to 1200 dpi (optical)
- Scan File output, PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PDF,
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan
- Copier Settings: Auto-enlarge
- Maximum No. of copies: Up to 9 copies
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Mobile Printing: Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Wi-Fi
- Support paper types include types: Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Supports current Windows and Mac Operating Systems